Saturday was CRAZY  

Posted by brookeaprilrain

Saturday night I helped my friend Leslie paint her living room. I had so much fun, and had some Dr. Pepper. I know it's bad for me, and I try to limit the soda as much as possible. Anyways, so we finish up and I drive home well on my way home I'm driving on State Street, and this stupid woman walks out infront of my car. The whole time I'm watching her I immediately slam on my brakes and not once does she look in my direction. The whole time I'm watching her face, and she just keeps walking and doesn't even turn to look in my direction. I came within inches of hitting this woman, and she was completely oblivious to me. It didn't scare me right away, because I felt that I was not alone when I was driving. I felt like I had some help. I'm so glad I had guardian angels watching over me, and fortunately that woman. Although she didn't notice it there was someone there watching over both of us. By the time I got home I just couldn't sleep, it had me pretty shook up. I've been thanking Heavenly Father ever since.

So, that's been my weekend, how about you?

This entry was posted on 9:47 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I had the best weekend! We went to LA for the weekend and had a fabulous time! I will be blogging about it once I have down loaded pictures! Thanks for asking!

I'm glad you had fun! I can't wait to see pictures!