Came and Went  

Posted by brookeaprilrain

So, Christmas came and went with a blink of an eye. I don't look at Christmas the way I used to. As a kid you believe in the spirit of Christmas so much you're willing to believe anything and everything. I wouldn't say I'm wiser, but at this point I can at least say that I still believe in the spirit of Christmas, but I'm not as willing to believe in Everything.

I have much to be thankful for, and wonderful parents who are always there for me. I spent Christmas with them this year, and it was fun. My niece and nephews stopped in for a visit. Now that was fun, my niece Ambrea was singing and she kept making me sing. I can only sing "Jingle Bells" so many times before I want to stop, and she "bless her little heart" wanted to keep going. Oh man, I'm glad we stopped, but that will always be one of the great memories. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year. Gotta love Christmas!

This entry was posted on 11:59 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments